Hey guys! I have recently become an Amazon Influencer Affiliate in order to share the products that I use (almost) every day! I am always getting questions on products so I figured I would create a page where everything can easily be found. Click HERE to head straight to my Amazon profile or read below for reviews/photos of some of my top favorite products!
Travel & Outdoor Adventure
- Lifeproof FRĒ SERIES Waterproof Case for iPhone 8: https://amzn.to/370M3s4
I have had this case on my phone ever since I got the iPhone 8. It does make it a bit bulkier, but it has saved my phone tons of times from scratches and drops! I have been using Lifeproof cases for the last 8 years because of their wonderful customer service and great working products!
- Anker Portable Charger: https://amzn.to/36Yp3df
Quick charges and it lasts a while when fully charged. I use this when camping or traveling. The only thing I don’t like about it is how heavy and bulky it is.
- Freestyle Shark Clip Watch: https://amzn.to/31xZDSz
Great watch for surfing, camping, and any other outdoor adventure! It is waterproof, has a light, and is super colorful and cute!
- Sleep Eye Mask: https://amzn.to/2SrJ3Qe
THE BEST eye mask for sleeping that I have found! It is comfortable since the mask pops out so it isn’t constricting your eyes and it keeps things dark. I like to use this when sleeping in a room without blinds or curtains and for camping!
- Zoppen Travel Wallet: https://amzn.to/2SjBHhP
I received this for Christmas last year and am super excited to use it! It keeps me organized and fits my passport, ID, credit cards, boarding passes, and there is even a pen holder!
- Gregory Mountain 63L Backpacking Pack: https://amzn.to/2UtSrp2
I used this pack during my 3 day backpacking trip in Supai, Arizona. It was extremely comfortable and durable, fit everything I needed, and was also super stylish!
- Dakine Cosmo Women’s 6.5L Backpack: https://amzn.to/2Uwce7q
The perfect size for traveling, amusement parks, short hikes, or any other adventure. Fits more then you would think! I have the Purple Haze color but I don’t think they have anymore of that in stock.
- CamelBak Thermobak 3L Hydration Pack – Black: https://amzn.to/2H4hY0q
I got this just for the hydration bladder. Love how it has the mouth piece cover and the neoprene tube cover! 3L is the perfect size for long hikes or to share with someone for shorter hikes. It fits perfectly in my REI day-pack and my backpacking pack (listed above).
- Dakine Unisex EQ Duffel 50L: https://amzn.to/2Uz7v4W
This duffel bag has gotten major usage in the last 3 years. While my boyfriend and I were long distance, I would use this duffel bag for couple day trips to go visit him! I still use it all the time when flying or going on road trips.
- Hydro Flask – Mint 32oz: https://amzn.to/2Si5Ca2
I have a couple Hydro Flasks that I use every single day. The 32oz seems to be the most convenient for me without being too bulky or heavy. They definitely keep my water cold all day long!
- 2 Person Sleeping Bag: https://amzn.to/3716ZPD
I have yet to use this, but have tried it on on the living room floor. It definitely fit 2 people (myself and my boyfriend) with extra room to spare! It also seemed durable, comfortable, and warm!
- Vasque Women’s Talus Waterproof Hiking Shoe: https://amzn.to/385Rzv5
I used these shoes hiking through Big Sur and Yosemite, backpacking through Supai, Arizona, and on longer hikes in San Diego. They had 0 break-in time and are extremely comfortable, durable, and are waterproof!
- Teva Women’s Terra-Float Nova Sandal: https://amzn.to/2H0sp4O
I use these are my water hiking sandals. I wore them hiking through Supai, Arizona since you have to walk through some streams that can be up to thigh high! They are super comfortable but can slightly rub and cause blisters if they are worn too long. Unfortunately they don’t really have anymore sizes left, nor do they sell the color I’m wearing. 😥
- Promic Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow: https://amzn.to/2OwQV1H
Great for long flights or car rides. I usually use this when flying to Hawaii or the Philippines! Soft and comfortable as well.
- Vertra Face Stick – Kona Gold: https://amzn.to/2GZzkez
I use this sunscreen every time I head out on the water. It saved my face (and lips) when I was a surf instructor since I was spending 8+ hours in the sun. It stays on extremely well and matches my skin color so it can cover any blemishes I might have!
- FCS Poncho Towel Changing Robe: https://amzn.to/2utWEhU
This is a necessity for surfing or even after a day at the beach! Its super convenient to be able to change without having to worry about your towel falling down. There is even a convenient pocket inside that you can put your bathing suit in while you are changing!
- FCS Changing Mat Bag: https://amzn.to/31z0rH9
Helps keep your wetsuit and bathing suits free from dirt and keep your car dry! It is extremely easy to use and is definitely a necessity for any surfer/ocean enthusiast.
- LEUS Towels – Caravan: https://amzn.to/2UxBdaE
Soft and thick material, cute design, and the perfect size for lounging on!
Health & Beauty
- Waterpik: https://amzn.to/3bl3jvq
I got this for Christmas 2 years ago from my dad and have loved using it since! It definitely gets every little piece of food out and makes your teeth feel just-left-the-dentist clean.
- Philips Sonicare Series 2: https://amzn.to/39jlzDB
I also received this for Christmas when I got the Waterpik and I haven’t used a regular toothbrush since. This does such a better job at cleaning your teeth than regular brushes. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it can be annoying to travel with.
- Spry Toothpaste – Peppermint: https://amzn.to/3760nzN
I use this toothpaste every single day and have been for the last 10 years. It is fluoride-free and great for people with sensitive gums/teeth!
- Essential Oxygen Organic Brushing Rinse – Peppermint: https://amzn.to/2OAjUll
This is a great addition to your tooth brushing routine. It helps lessen morning breath, heal canker sores or sore throats fast, and it is organic and contains NO alcohol, glycerin, sodium lauryl sulfate or fluoride.
- Dentek Triple Clean Floss Picks: https://amzn.to/39jEluR
I use these floss sticks every single day! They don’t break like the cheap ones and are easy to travel with.
- Schick Intuition Sensitive Skin Razors: https://amzn.to/2S7NzEF
I have been using these razors for 12+ years. They work great amazing and last awhile too!
- It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin: https://amzn.to/39iBK4q
Helps keep your hair soft and detangles extremely well. I use this right after showering and then I towel or air dry my hair.
- Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush: https://amzn.to/2SijPot
I use this every single day. They are the best hairbrushes, especially when your hair is wet!
- Sun Bum Hair Lightener Blonde Formula – 4 fl oz: https://amzn.to/2Sk96dx
I have never colored my hair (besides when I got highlights in middle school – which looked HORRIBLE by the way!) so I like to use this product whenever I am at the beach to help naturally lighten my hair!
- Dolce & Gabbana Perfume – Light Blue: https://amzn.to/2ShxFaM
A great smelling perfume that I use daily! It has a light scent and isn’t overwhelmingly strong.
- Maybelline New York Illegal Length Mascara: https://amzn.to/2OPeCTg
I use this whenever I wear makeup. It works great, even though I have short stubby eyelashes.
- URPOWER Essential Oil Diffuser: https://amzn.to/38hXHAs
I use this diffuser daily for my oils! I put purified water and add 1-2 drops of essential oil and leave it on until it finishes (it has an automatic shut off once empty).
- Jarrow Formulas Ginger Pills: https://amzn.to/2UK0kqP
These ginger pills help my sensitive stomach and are also an easy way to get ginger into your diet!
- OLLY Women’s Multi Vitamin Gummies: https://amzn.to/2tTaVoi
A delicious, easy-to-take daily multivitamin!
- BeatsX Wireless Earphones: https://amzn.to/2SjHrt2
I got these headphones for Christmas a couple years ago and have loved using them at the gym, on outdoor runs, or on flights! These were my first pair of bluetooth headphones and I was super stoked on how well they work, even when running!
- Fire TV Stick 4K Streaming Device w/ Alexa: https://amzn.to/2SmRr4Z
This has been a life saver to watch Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, etc. Thankfully we can still mooch off of our parent’s cable/streaming services but the remote and easy installation makes this a must have in anyone’s home!
- Anker Wireless Charger: https://amzn.to/2SDmIPW
Quick charges and it is super convenient for my work desk and nightstand.
- HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer (2nd Edition): https://amzn.to/2Sk8iFk
Received this as a gift for Christmas a couple years ago and found it very convenient to use for my refrigerator photo magnets and for home made birthday/congratulations cards!
- Slim Apple Watch Band – Black: https://amzn.to/37jQgr4
The band that comes with the Apple Watch is much too wide for my tiny wrists. I found this band and have been obsessed since!
- Screen Protector for Apple Watch 40mm Series 4/5: https://amzn.to/2UKleGk
My friend recommended I get these ones and they are great quality and fit perfectly. You have to go online to find the video instructions but once you get it all set up, then you are good-to-go!
- Pixel Computer Glasses (Style – Ventus, Color – Tortoise): https://amzn.to/2UIvL4B
I cannot stress how much these computer glasses have saved my life. I can truly tell a difference when I forget them or if I don’t put them on right away. This makes staring at a computer or iPad screen MUCH less painful and you look extra smart and stylish too.
- Aroma Housewares Rice Cooker and Food Steamer: https://amzn.to/2OKd8tg
The amount of rice I go through in a week is crazy! I am half filipino so that definitely has something to do with that… I got this rice cooker from one of my friends for my birthday a couple years ago and it has been a kitchen necessity since. It makes perfectly sticky rice with hardly any effort!
- Scrub Daddy® FlexTexture Sponge: https://amzn.to/3bw1vA0
A sponge that actually works, doesn’t get gross/smelly, and looks cool!
- Poo-Pourri Spray – Vanilla Peppermint 4 oz: https://amzn.to/3breHWZ
This is a necessity in anyone’s bathroom! They come in a variety of scents and it really does work! 💩
Puppy & Dog
- Royal Canin Golden Retriever Puppy Dry Dog Food: https://amzn.to/37mzJTc
This is what we have been feeding Koa since we got him. He hasn’t had any issues with it and it is a great quality product! The only downside is that it is on the more expensive side.
- PetSafe Easy Walk Dog Harness – Red/Black: https://amzn.to/2HhCnyW
This has been one of THE BEST purchases I have made for Koa. He tends to pull on a normal neck collar, but with this, it has been a lifesaver! It makes taking him on walks that much easier.
- URPOWER Waterproof Car Back Seat Cover: https://amzn.to/2OMO0Cp
I have had this up in the backseat of my Honda Fit since we got Koa! it has kept my seats clean free of any dirt or dog hair and I am extremely happy with this purchase!
- Felt Letter Board Message Sign: https://amzn.to/2UPZPLX
I got this so that I could document Koa’s growth in a cute way! See photos below for how I used it
- Outward Hound Slow Feeder Dog Bowl – Large: https://amzn.to/2SvEiFe
We use this every single day for Koa! It helps him eat much slower which improves his digestion, plus it is dishwasher safe and made with food-safe materials (BPA, PVC, & phthalate-free)!
- FURminator Undercoat Deshedding Tool for Large Long-Hair Dogs: https://amzn.to/2SiogQ9
Recently purchased this and I wish I had bought it sooner for my Koa was going through his fluffy puppy stage! It works extremely well and takes off SO much fur that would normally shed around the house or would get matted and tangled!
- Lionet Paws USA Dog Collar w/ Bowtie: https://amzn.to/2uCNfor
We got this for Koa since we knew he was coming home the week of 4th of July. It was really well made and fit him perfectly! Would not recommend this for everyday use though.
- ZippyPaws – Skinny Peltz Dog Toys: https://amzn.to/31NFO9W
The breeder gave Koa the Raccoon toy when we took him home and it has been one of his favorite toys ever since! Super durable plus there isn’t any annoying stuffing inside. 7 months later and the toy is still going strong!
If you have any questions about any of these products, feel free to reach out and DM me on Instagram!
*I have not been paid to promote any of these specific products and each review is my personal opinion. I am only promoting products that I truly do use and swear by. By clicking on the link to the products, I will receive a small portion of your purchase.*